APPLEBY COLLEGE LINK
FRIDAY 6:00 PM TO 9:45 PM & SATURDAY, 1:00 PM TO 5:45 PM
The LINK runs every hour from Appleby “on the hour” leaving:
Friday at 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm (approx. times)
Saturday at 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm (approx. times)
2) Lakeshore & George (downtown Oakville opposite CIBC)
3) Oakville Go Station – depending on who requires the train
4) Oakville Place
5) Dorval Crossing (at Metro) N. Service Rd. W
6) Dorval Crossing (at Winners) N. Service Rd. E.
7) Encore Theatre – depending on the time of the movie
1) Stop at Fortinos then go through downtown and stop at Lakeshore & George.
2) Lakeshore & George – east on Lakeshore to Trafalgar Rd – turn left – continue north on Trafalgar to Oakville Place.
3) Oakville Place – stop in front of Shoppers Drug Mart. Do not leave before 13 minutes after the hour. Exit Oakville Place.
4) Proceed to Dorval Crossing (Metro) via the QEW. Take Kerr St. Exit, turn left onto Dorval.
5) Proceed to Dorval Crossing (Winners) via North Service Rd. N. Service Rd. turns into Kerr St.
6) Proceed to Encore Theatre via Kerr St. to Speers Rd. (right on Speers).
7) Proceed to Fortinos (if no drop offs proceed directly to Appleby).
Ask the students where they are going when they get into the van so you know where to drop them off. Drop any students going to the Go Station first if no drop offs for the theatre.
If students are going to Fortinos (grocery store) drop them off on Lakeshore just before the lights at Brock St. Ask them if they require a ride back.
You must go to every stop on each run. Leave Appleby on time and continue the route whether you have student s or not.
The students know where to LINK goes; you can pick them up at any of these stops even f you did not drop them off.