Homecoming 2017 Registration including the 29th Annual Community Golf Classic
- Before beginning your registration, have you looked at the complete list of events and activities for Homecoming 2017? If not, click here (link will open in a new window). While the majority events have no charge, some activities and events may have a cost associated with them.
- Members of the Appleby Community are encouraged to enhance their Homecoming experience by participating in as many events and activities as possible, making for a truly memorable weekend.
- Homecoming Day (Saturday, September 30) is a family friendly day with a full schedule of athletic games, events and activities for all members of the Appleby Community, their families and guests.
- To assist us in our planning, be sure to select all of the events you wish to attend. Where applicable, be sure to add the names for each of your guests. Once your registration is submitted, changes can only be made by contacting Kristy Marasco, Coordinator Alumni & Parent Relations by email at email@example.com or by phone at (905) 845-4681 ext. 110.
- Attention Alumni:
- If you would like your Class Year to appear alongside your name on the 'Who's Coming' list, please include the information following your last name in the 'Last Name' Field. (For example - First Name: Caitlin; Last Name: Ford '98). If you would like a prior name/maiden name to appear as well, please include the information in brackets in the 'Last Name' field. (For example - First Name: Caitlin; Last Name: Ford '98 (Kavander).
- Reunion Giving Challenge - 2017/2018 will be a momentus year at Appleby College. For alumni celebrating their reunion year, we are looking to you to continue to build a legacy of Reunion Giving at Appleby. We encourage you to consider a gift in honour of your reunion year during registration or make a donation directly to your Class Giving page. The size of your gift doesn’t matter. Simply participating demonstrates your support and commitment to the school. This is a great way to syncronize efforts with your classmates and join other reunion classes to make a difference and show your support for the school. For more information on the Reunion Giving Challenge, visit: https://appleby.akaraisin.com/applebycollegereuniongiving2017
- Online registration for Homecoming 2017 will close on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (EST).
- Participation in Homecoming events and activities are complimentary for members of the Appleby Community with the exception of the Community Golf Classic and Reunions Social. All details, including any applicable registration costs, will be indicated by event during registration. Online payment (if applicable) for the events is accepted at the end of the registration process by VISA or MasterCard.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact:
Caitlin Ford, Director, Alumni Relations
Email. Cford@appleby.on.ca Phone. (905) 845-4681 ext. 131.