How to participate
Golf Course - Piper's Heath Golf Club
Friday, September 27, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note, this tournament takes place on the Friday of Homecoming weekend and is an event for adult members (19+) of the Appleby Community
Early bird price $160/person available until August 15, 2019
Regular Registration: $195 per person OR $780 per foursome
Young Alum* Registration: $150 per person (*graduates from 2012 – 2018)
Golf day includes: 18 holes of golf, golf cart, light breakfast, lunch, golf gift item, complimentary drink and chances to win many fabulous prizes.
Foursome Sponsorship: $1,250 per foursome
One complimentary foursome ($780 value) at the Appleby College 30th Annual Community Golf Classic with standard inclusions and the following additional benefits:
- Complimentary meals and non-alcoholic beverages all day
- Preferred starting hole
- 2 drink tickets per person
- Organization/Individual name listed in the post-tournament Alumni Ties e-newsletter, monthly circulation 5500+ Appleby Alumni and members of the Appleby Community
- Corporate logo to appear on screens throughout Appleby College campus during Homecoming weekend from September 26-28th
- Organization/Individual name listed in the tournament programs
8:30 a.m. - Registration Opens
9:00 a.m. - Shotgun Start
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
2:00 p.m. – Cocktail Reception and Prize Presentation
We invite you to take advantage of one of our many sponsorship opportunities available for the Golf Tournament. Appleby prides itself on working with its sponsors to customize a package that best meets their marketing objectives as well as creating a long-term and mutually beneficial partnership.
The following Sponsorship Opportunities are available:
Host Sponsor ($7,500)
Gift Sponsor ($5,000)
Breakfast Sponsor ($2,500)
Lunch Sponsor ($2,500)
Foursome Sponsor ($1,250)
Hole Sponsor ($1,000)
Young Alumni Sponsor ($1,000)
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Victoria Harrison ’06, Director, Stewardship and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-845-4681 ext. 168.