At Appleby College, our focus is on developing young men and women to be leaders of character and major contributors to their communities. We believe that the calibre of students we have is a driving force behind the culture of excellence at Appleby.
Registration for Appleby's 2018-2019 school year is now open for new and returning students. To complete the online registration process for the 2018-2019 school year, you will require a snapcode (please see below). Snapcodes will be e-mailed to parents of new incoming students starting on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 and to returning parents on Thursday, February 1, 2018 (with a registration submission deadline of Tuesday, February 20). Please note that you will receive a separate e-mail with a different snapcode for each of your children enrolled at Appleby. If you do not receive your child’s snapcode by Friday, February 2 please contact the Admissions office at 905-845-4681 ext. 216.
Listed below are instructions on how to complete the online registration form, along with a checklist of what must be done for your child to be registered. It should take approximately 45 minutes to complete the online registration form for new students, and 20-30 minutes for returning students (as much of the information on the online form is prepopulated).
Please note that all required health forms are included within the online portion of the registration with the exception of the Student Health Certificate. The Student Health Certificate must be printed and submitted separately.
We recommend that you print this page for future reference and retain copies of all registration forms for your files. Please note that the registration form does not need to be completed all at once. The form can be completed in stages with the opportunity to log-in multiple times before it is submitted.
Your son and/or daughter should be present during the completion of the registration form. Also, please have the following information readily available to assist you through the registration process:
- For all students: If parents are separated or divorced, please have the contact information (personal and business) on hand for both parents. A copy of your child's Canadian Health Card and immunization record is also suggested.
- For International students only: Study permit/permanent residence ID number and date of entry into Canada. Please have details regarding your child’s guardian, including mailing address as well as contact information (personal and business).
In addition to completing the online form the following documents will need to be provided in order to complete the registration process. Should you receive registration and snapcode details after February 20, please complete the registration process within 10 days of receipt. These documents can be dropped off at Appleby’s Main Reception or mailed to the following address:
Appleby College – REGISTRATION
540 Lakeshore Road West
Oakville, ON L6K 3P1
- Photocopy of Proof of Birth - New students must provide a copy of their birth certificate, passport or baptismal record (Note: the name on these documents should match the name provided on the registration form).
- Report Card and/or Transcript - New students must forward a copy of the final report card for the current academic year, once received. Students entering Upper Two, Senior One and Senior Two (Grades 10, 11 and 12) must submit their official school transcript in addition to the final report card. All documents should be translated to English, if necessary.
- Ontario Student Record (OSR) Release form - New students coming from an Ontario school must complete this form indicating parental consent for the release of the Ontario Student Record to Appleby College.
- Student Health Certificate – Required for all new students and some returning students as indicated in the online registration document. All other required health forms are included within the online portion of the registration with the exception of the Student Health Certificate. The Student Health Certificate must be printed and submitted separately.
- Student Health Insurance Application - Required for all international students and some Canadian students. Please refer to Registration Policies as noted above.
Appleby offers the convenience of three payment plans: Annual, Quarterly and Monthly as per the Fee Schedule outlined in the online registration form.
- If a plan is not selected, the student will be enrolled under the Annual Plan, with full payment due on or before April 1, 2018 (less the initial installment for returning students).
- International Students must select the Annual Plan and pay all fees by cheque, online banking, wire transfer or PayMyTuition by MTFX on or before April 1, 2018 (less the initial installment for returning students).
Quarterly and Monthly Plans:
- Pre-Authorized Payments (PAP) are required for the Quarterly and Monthly Plans with the first payment due on or before April 1, 2018 (less the initial installment for returning students).
- If you have selected the Quarterly or Monthly plan please remember that you MUST submit a void cheque with your registration documents.
For International students requiring letters to support applications for study permits and visas please note that these will not be provided until all registration documents and tuition fee payments have been received. To request the preparation of these documents please contact Appleby’s Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org.