GENERAL ROUTE INFORMATION
- Appleby offers 10 bus routes providing service to the neighbourhoods of Burlington, Etobicoke, Milton, Mississauga and Oakville.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations have been adjusted to provide a three to five-minute walking radius of the student’s home. Please note that there are some exceptions due to difficult road access and remote locations.
- Bus routes are generally designed to take approximately 60 minutes or less in the morning, with evening routes generally running faster due to fewer stops.
- Pick-up and drop-off times may vary depending on weather, traffic and/or road construction.
- The deadline for bus registration forms to be submitted is May 31, 2020.
- Families interested in registering for bussing after these dates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the bussing service, please contact email@example.com.
REGISTRATION & FEES
Appleby College families registering for bus service are required to commit to the full school year of bus service, therefore; the fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable after September 30, 2019. Students will be charged as occasional riders if your registration is not received. A bus sticker will be applied to all registered riders’ student cards prior to the students receiving them in September and must be shown to the bus driver. Any student without a bus sticker will be charged as an occasional rider (see information below).
Regular Riders are students who require bus services in the morning and in the afternoon.
Regular A.M. or P.M. Riders are students who require bus services “either” in the morning or in the afternoon.
|2020-21||Type||Middle School||Upper & Senior School (HyFlex model)||Upper & Senior School (full-time in-person model)|
|Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Milton and all zone pick-ups/drop-offs||Regular Rider||$3,600||$1,800||$3,600|
Your child’s student account will be charged the corresponding amount listed above on August 1, 2020.
Occasional Riders are permitted to use the bus service depending upon space availability. Occasional riders must select an existing drop-off location closest to their home or destination.
All Occasional Riders are required to purchase a bus ticket at the reception desk in the Nicholas Arts Centre during their lunch hour and after school, 15 minutes prior to the bus departure time. Your child’s student account will be billed at the end of the month.
Student cards are to be shown when purchasing tickets and boarding the bus.
Students riding without a ticket will be charged as per the schedule below.
|Occasional Bus Tickets – All routes||$25 per ride|
Occasional Bus Ride without Ticket – All routes
|$35 per ride|
We would love to hear from you! You can reach us with any of the following:
Main Phone: 905-845-4681, ext. 0
Admissions: 905-845-4681, ext. 188
540 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville, Ontario L6K 3P1
If you would like to book a campus tour, please contact Adele Sayo, Administrative Assistant, Admissions at (905) 845-4681 ext. 188 or by email.