At Appleby College, our focus is on developing our students to be leaders of character and major contributors to their communities. We believe that the calibre of students we have is a driving force behind the culture of excellence at Appleby.
Registration for Appleby's 2020-2021 school year is now open for returning and new students via the school's new education management system provided by Blackbaud.
Details on how to complete the online registration form were e-mailed to parents of returning and new students starting at 12:00 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 30, 2020. If you do not receive your online registration details please contact the Admissions office at 905-845-4681 ext. 188.
Listed below are instructions on how to complete the online registration form, along with a checklist of what must be done for your child to be registered. It should take approximately 30 minutes to complete the online registration form.
New this year, parents are required to provide their child’s student health information by completing a web-based student health record. This information will be collected outside of the registration process. Parents can expect to receive a communication outlining the new process in March.
We recommend that you print this page for future reference and retain copies of all registration forms for your files. Please note that the registration form does not need to be completed all at once. The form can be completed in stages with the opportunity to log-in multiple times before it is submitted. Your child should be present during the completion of the registration form.
In addition to completing the online form the following documents will need to be provided in order to complete the registration process. Should you receive registration details after February 18, please complete the registration process within 10 days of receipt. These documents can be dropped off at Appleby’s Main Reception or mailed to the following address:
Appleby College – REGISTRATION
540 Lakeshore Road West
Oakville, ON L6K 3P1
- Report Card and/or Transcript - New students must forward a copy of the final report card for the current academic year, once received. Students entering Upper Two, Senior One and Senior Two (Grades 10, 11 and 12) must submit their official school transcript in addition to the final report card. All documents should be translated to English, if necessary.
- Ontario Student Record (OSR) Release form - New students coming from an Ontario school must complete this form indicating parental consent for the release of the Ontario Student Record to Appleby.
- Guardian information - New international/long distance students. Please have details regarding your child’s guardian, including mailing address as well as contact information (personal and business).
Appleby offers three payment plans: Annual, Quarterly and Monthly as per the Fee Schedule outlined in the online registration form.
- If a plan is not selected, the student will be enrolled under the Annual Plan, with full payment due on or before April 1, 2020 (less the initial installment for returning students).
- International Students must select the Annual Plan and pay all fees by cheque, online banking, wire transfer, PayMyTuition by MTFX or Alipay on or before April 1, 2020 (less the initial installment for returning students).
Quarterly and Monthly Plans:
- Tuition Refund Insurance is included in the fees.
- If you wish to have the tuition payments automatically withdrawn from your Canadian bank account for the April 1 tuition onwards, please submit a void cheque to Appleby's Business Office either by mail (540 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville, Ontario L6K 3P1); by e-mail: email@example.com; or in person.
- Returning students already on the PAP plan need only update their banking information if it has changed.
For International students requiring letters to support applications for study permits and visas please note that these will not be provided until all registration documents and tuition fee payments have been received. To request the preparation of these documents please contact Appleby’s Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear from you! You can reach us with any of the following:
Main Phone: 905-845-4681, ext. 0
Admissions: 905-845-4681, ext. 188
540 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville, Ontario L6K 3P1
If you would like to book a campus tour, please contact Adele Sayo, Administrative Assistant, Admissions at (905) 845-4681 ext. 188 or by email.